Tuesday 8 April 2008

Daily Progress

Today I tried to find an answer for my question about What are the fucking irregular verbs? and Where are they come from? and Why Englishmen don't use same rules for all the verbs?
And I randomly surf to http://www.good-cook.ru/forum/topic112.html?view=findpost&p=162257
And read a post about how to learn English, I named it
Skeleton, Meat, Cosmetics
I will develop this direction in my studying and surely describe this method here. It's give a big new motivation. Only 10 lessons... oh, dreams...

не могу скажу по русский - учу второй день неправильный глаголы, задолбало, какого х англичани их придумали :) полез в нет, и наткнулся на чудную систему скелет, мясо, косметика - человек так достойно и кратко выразил то что мне надо и над чем я бьюсь уже второй месяц, что я просто в восторге, буду двигать дальше только в этом направлении

No comments: